In the early days, only a few business sectors were ruling the marketing world, but now many had started introducing individual or team businesses every day. This change will bring new and interesting products to us, but marketers may face many challenges and competition in business. To overcome the hurdles, you can choose online advertising to increase audience reachability and product awareness in people.
What is a banner and why to publish banners online?
A simple image that conveys the brand message of a company and their product information is called an ad banner. People use banners to advertise in public places, but on the internet, you can publish it as a digital or graphic image. When you compare online ads with the street ad, online is reachable because it offers user interaction and better conversion rate to people. An image with a few genuine words about your company or product will convey your concern to the people on the internet.
How to publish the banner on the internet?
A display ad server is used to create and distribute your banners on the internet and it is used to perform revenue sharing among the users. The publisher can sell their advertisement spaces to advertisers and the user can purchase it based on the requirement. The users can create the banner and distribute it on the website zones. The admin has the only privilege to share the income earned in each ad. The ad server has required ad formats for the banner creation, they are divided into the following.
• Image: It follows the standard size of the IAB and support JPG, PNG, and GIF file types.
• HTML: It uses third party tags to deliver the advertisements. It is used to create rich media ads.
• SWF banners or flash banner: It is an animated advertisement which is capable of producing sound and user interaction. It supports SWF file type.
• Text ads: It has a textual description of a product or service along with a hyperlink to the advertiser’s website.
• Custom ads: It is a user defined ad format where the advertiser can create it with any desired size. It supports GIF, PNG, and JPG file types.
Why display advertising?
• It requires less manual work.
• The banners can be created using simple tools available online.
• It may reach a wider audience when compared to street ads.
• Adding user interaction in the image may attract the customers.
• Adding innovation to your banner may reap success in business.
You may have big dreams for your business, but if you do not implement the dreams in your products it is difficult to sustain the market position. Though, you advertise frequently on the internet only your better products will reach the people. Ad banners will help only when your business truly impresses the people.
The Advertising Factor
History of Print Advertising
Is Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising a Dying Technique?